If you don’t have a MetaMask wallet, create one in the app or through the appropriate browser extension. After that, connect to the test network:
- Go to Explorer and press “Add WB Network” in the lower-right corner of the page.
Please consider using a PC or laptop to connect. However, if you want to connect from your smartphone, use the manual below.
- Your MetaMask wallet will display a request to connect to our network. Confirm it by clicking the «Approve» button.
If you cannot connect this way, you can do it manually. Here are the instructions:
1. Open the MetaMask extension;
2. Click «Add network» in the network’s list;
3. Click «Add network manually» on the page;
4. Insert the following data:
- Network name: WB Network;
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-testnet.whitebit.network;
- Chain ID: 2625;
- Currency symbol: WBT;
- Block explorer URL: https://testnet.whitebit.network/;
5. Click «Save».
Done! Now you can see test coins in your MetaMask wallet.