P2P Express is a functionality that allows you to sell USDT using a P2P gateway and receive UAH to your card in one transaction.
There is no separate fee for P2P Express. The market and the exchange service provider determine the exchange rate. Therefore, WhiteBIT does not influence the USDT price.
1. To use the option, go to the balance menu on the home page.
2. Select either the total or the main balance (in this case, there is no difference between them).
3. Then, you will see the “P2P Express” button. You need to have USDT on your balance for a successful exchange.
4. The page may look like this, depending on your browser settings.
5. After clicking the “P2P Express” button, you will see a menu with a form. Then, you need to specify the withdrawal amount and the details of the UAH card of a Ukrainian bank to which the funds will be credited.
You do not need to re-enter the details if you have a previously saved card.
After that, click the “Continue” button.
6. In the following menu, you need to check the correctness of the entered data and confirm the request.
7. Next, you need to confirm the operation by entering the code sent to your email and clicking the “Continue” button.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you need to enter the code from the authenticator app (for example, Google Authenticator).
8. As a result, your request will be submitted for processing. It usually takes from one minute to an hour. You can check the status of the transaction in the “P2P Express” menu.
In case of any difficulties or if you have any questions while using P2P Express, please contact our support team. To do so, you can:
- Leave a request on our website;
- Email our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Contact us via chat.