GEO Pay is a Ukrainian service that allows P2P payments, deposits, and withdrawals of state currencies to exchange them for digital assets on partner exchanges.
You can top up your WhiteBIT balance with it in ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) and kazakhstani tenge (KZT).
Here is a guide on depositing the national currency on WhiteBIT using the GEO Pay E-wallet provider.
Create an account on GEO Pay
- Go to the main page of GEO Pay and create an account;
- Confirm identity (pass KYC verification);
- Add a bank card to deposit the national currency in the "Wallets & Bank Cards" section in the profile settings;
- Come up with a username, enter your bank card number, and choose a bank.
- Go to the "Deposit" section, enter the amount, and click "Deposit." You will see the card number to which you need to transfer funds within 30 minutes.
Pay attention: the deposit fee is 5 UAH + 1.5% of the deposit amount.
- Go to your banking application and make a transaction with the specified card;
- Confirm the transfer on the GEO Pay page and wait for the funds to be credited to your balance;
- After receiving the funds on the GEO Pay balance, return to WhiteBIT;
- Go to Balances and click "Deposit";
- In the deposit window choose Hryvnia (UAH) and GEO Pay E-wallet as a payment provider;
- Specify the desired amount for the top-up and click "Continue." The GEO Pay page will open to you with the deposit sum minus the fee;
- Enter the password to your GEO Pay account to confirm the payment.
You will return to the “Balance” page on WhiteBIT. Meanwhile, the transaction will be processed.
Follow its status on the History page or in your GEO Pay account. Payment processing can take up to 20 minutes. You will receive the funds to your Main balance on WhiteBIT.
Depositing with GEO Pay is easy. Check it out!
In case of any questions related to making deposit UAH GEO Pay, you can: