To open the list of all national currencies presented on the exchange, choose “National currency”.
Clicking the “Withdraw” button next to the selected currency will open the drop-down list.
In the window that opens, you will see:
- A drop-down list for quick currency change;
- The amount of funds in your Total and main balance, as well as funds in open orders;
- List of assets, by clicking on which, you can go to the trading page;
- Available merchants for withdrawal. The fields to be filled below will differ depending on the chosen merchant.
- A field where you need to specify the amount you want to withdraw.
- If this toggle button is active, the fee will be included in the amount you wish to withdraw. If this button is off, the fee will automatically be deducted from the total amount.
- In the field “I’m sending”, the amount debited from your balance will be indicated. In the field “I’ll receive”, the amount you will receive in your account, considering the fee, will be indicated.
- After filling in all the necessary fields in the withdrawal window, this button will redirect you to the payment page through the selected payment system.
After completing all the necessary steps, you need to confirm the withdrawal of funds. You will receive an email with a confirmation code that will be valid for 180 seconds. In addition, if you have two-factor authentication (2FA) installed, you will need to enter the code from the authenticator application you are using to confirm your withdrawal.
On the “Fees” page you can see the fees, minimum and maximum amount that can be withdrawn per transaction. In the withdrawal form, you can see the maximum amount that can be withdrawn per day. Please note that the receiving party may also charge a fee and set limits.
Usually, the withdrawal of funds takes from one minute to one hour. However, the time may vary depending on the selected payment system.
In case of difficulties or additional questions during withdrawal, please contact our support team. To achieve this, you can: