How to automatically connect MetaMask wallet?
If you don't have a MetaMask wallet, create one in the app or via an extension in your browser. After that, connect to the main network.
To connect to the main WB Network:
- Go to explorer and click “Select Network” at the bottom right of the page;
- Select the “WB Network”;
- Select MetaMask wallet from the suggested list;
- In the displayed prompt, confirm the connection of your MetaMask wallet to our network by clicking “Approve”.
Note: if you are unable to establish a connection this way, you can also do it manually.
How to connect MetaMask wallet manually?
Follow these simple instructions:
- Open the MetaMask extension;
- In the list of networks, click “Add network”;
- On the Add network page, click “Add network manually”;
Enter the following information:
- Network name: WB Network;
New RPC URL: https://rpc.whitebit.network ;
Chain ID: 1875;
Currency symbol: WBT;
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.whitebit.network ;
5. Click “Save”.
Done! You can now track your WBT balance in your MetaMask wallet.
Didn't find the answer to your question?