What is a WB code?
WhiteBIT code (WB code) — is an easy and free way to turn your funds into a unique alphanumeric code. It allows users to transfer cryptocurrency to other users instantly and without fees, as well as exchange it for other assets in affiliate services. In addition, WB codes can be used for currency buying and selling transactions on Bitcoin Global's P2P platform. This method provides a reliable way to move funds between users anywhere in the world.
Please note: the creation of WB codes is only available for cryptocurrency, and you need to pass identity verification (KYC) to use them.
How to create a WB code on a website?
- Go to the “Create Code” section on the “Codes” page and select the currency and specify the amount for which you want to generate the code;
- You can also protect the WB code with password and add a description that only you can see. Be sure to memorize or write down the password, so you don't lose it;
- Click “Generate” and enter the two-factor authentication (2FA) code and confirmation code sent to your email address;
After creating a code, you will be redirected to a page where you can view information about the WB code, download it in PDF format or go to the WB code history section. There will also be a QR code that you can scan to activate your WB code.
How to create a WB code in a mobile app?
- Go to the “Codes” section on the Home screen and click “Create”. Before doing so, make sure that you have funds on your Main Balance;
- Select the desired asset from the list and specify the amount to be transferred. Here you will have an opportunity to additionally protect the WB-code with a password and add a description, which will be visible only for you;
- Confirm the creation of the WB code by entering the 2FA code and the confirmation code sent to your email. Then click “Confirm”;
After confirmation, you will see the QR code, and you can also share the information about the WB code with other users in social networks. Information about the created WB codes can be found on the “My Codes” tab.
How to pass the created WB code?
To transfer the code to a WhiteBIT user or to an affiliate platform, you need to copy it. On the site, it appears in the "Created" section of the code page or in your History. You can also use the QR code to copy it or download a PDF file with information about the code.
In the mobile app, your codes are stored in the "Created" section, and a list of all your codes is available in the "All" section.
You can transfer the code to another person in any way convenient for you.
How to activate WB code on a website?
- Go to the "Activate Code" section and enter the code in the relevant field;
- If the code is password protected, enter the password;
- Click "Activate".
Good to go! A message about successful activation of the code will appear, indicating the amount of code creation. You can go directly to the Main Balance page by pressing the corresponding button.
How to activate a WB code in a mobile app?
- Go to the "Codes" section and select "Activate Code". To read the instructions, click on the "ℹ" icon;
- In the window that appears, you can either scan the QR code or enter it manually in the corresponding field;
- If your code is password protected, move the slider to the right and enter the password in the field;
- To scan, click on the scanner icon and point the camera at the code. You can also upload a photo of the QR code from the gallery and the code will automatically appear in the field;
- Click "Activate" and your code will be successfully activated.
From what balance can I create a WB code, and where will the funds be credited once it is activated?
WB-code creation can be completed only using funds from your Main Balance. The funds received after activation of the WB-code will also be credited to your Main Balance.
How much can a WB code be created for?
There is no limit on the amount of funds that can be transferred using a WB code. The maximum and minimum amount for creating a code is limited only by the available funds on your Main Balance and the number of decimal points allowed.
Where can I find the WB code that was created?
How can I activate a WB code if I lost my password?
In this case, you will be able to activate the WB-code on the account on which it was created without having to enter the password.
Is it possible to transfer multiple currencies with one code?
Unfortunately, it is not, creating a code allows you to transfer only one currency.
Can a WB code be transferred to an unregistered user?
You can transfer the code to anyone, but the WB code can only be activated on the exchange itself by a user with KYC or on affiliate platforms.
In case of any questions related to your account, trading or exchange functionality, you can: