To access all the functionality of the exchange you need to log in to your account. Our exchange offers several ways to log in to your account, which gives you the opportunity to choose the most convenient for you!
Login with email and password
Go to the main page of the exchange. You see the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Click on it and a form to log in to your account opens. Make sure that you are on the site https://whitebit.com.
- In the form, you need to enter the email to which the account is registered and your password.
If you have 2FA enabled, also enter the code in the pop-up window and click “Continue”.
Please note that if 2FA is not activated on your account, you need to enter the code sent to your email when logging in from a new device. This increases the security of the account.
Done! You will be automatically redirected to your account.
Login by QR code
You can also log in to your account in the web version of our exchange using the WhiteBIT mobile application. To do this, you need to scan the QR code.
Please note that you can enable or disable the QR code login feature in your account settings in the Security section.
- Open the WhiteBIT mobile app. In the upper right corner of the screen you will see a button to scan the code.
- Click on it and a camera window appears. You need to point your smartphone camera at the QR code on your screen. Note that the code is active for 10 seconds and will be updated if you hold over the Refresh button.
- Next, you need to confirm your login in the mobile application by pressing the Confirm button.
Login to your account is complete!
Login using Web3
You can log in to your account on the Exchange using Web3 wallet.
Authorization using Web3 wallet is possible with the corresponding browser extension and two-factor authentication enabled on the exchange. You can read more about the Web3 and connecting the wallet to our exchange in the article.
- After connecting on the login page you need to click the “Login via Web3” button.
- In the appearing window, select the wallet which you want to use to log in.
- Next, you need to confirm the login in the pop-up window of your extension.
- The last step is to enter the 2FA code.
You can learn more about authorization on the exchange using Web3 in our tutorial video!
I can't log in to my account because I can't remember my password/the password I enter doesn't match
To reset your password, you can use the “Forgot your password?” function on the login page. Read more about how to use this button here. Please note that for security reasons, the ability to withdraw funds from the exchange is blocked for 72 hours after changing password by this way.
My account is frozen, what does that mean?
You see an account freeze notice on the login page. This is an automatic account restriction that is caused by entering the 2FA code incorrectly 15 or more times. Instructions on how to remove this restriction will be sent to your email. To remove the temporary account block, you only need to change your account password using the “Forgot your password?” feature.
I wanted to change my password, but I don't get an email from WhiteBIT in my inbox
First of all, you need to check the “Spam” and “Promotions” folders in your email, because emails may have gotten there. We also recommend that you add our email addresses to your contact list, trusted senders list or whitelist in your email settings. This will help to avoid similar situations in the future. Read more about problems with mail delivery and options for resolving issues here.
In case of any questions related to access to your account, you can: