Before withdrawing cryptocurrency from WhiteBIT, ensure you have the desired asset in your “Main” balance. If the funds are not on the “Main” balance, you can transfer between balances directly on the “Balances” page.
Just click on the “Transfer” button to the right of the ticker of the currency you wish to transfer.
Then select from the drop-down list a transfer from “Trading” or “Collateral” balance to “Main” balance, specify the amount of asset to be transferred, and click “Confirm”. Your request will be executed instantly. Please note that even if your funds are not on the “Main” balance, the system will automatically prompt you to transfer them from the “Trading” or “Collateral” balance when you confirm the withdrawal.
Once the funds are in the “Main” balance, you can start withdrawing. Let’s take a step-by-step look at how to withdraw funds from WhiteBIT to another platform using Tether (USDT) as an example.
Please note the following important points:
- In the withdrawal window, always check the list of networks (token standards, respectively) that are supported on WhiteBIT. And make sure that the network through which you are going to make the withdrawal is supported on the receiving side. You can also check the network browser of each individual coin by clicking on the chain icon next to the ticker on the balances page.
- Make sure you have entered the correct withdrawal address for the relevant network.
- Be aware of a memo (destination tag) for some currencies, such as Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM). Filling in the memo correctly is required for funds to be credited to your balance after withdrawal. However, if a memo is not required on the receiving side, enter "12345" in the appropriate field.
Be careful! If you enter incorrect information when making a transaction, your assets may be irretrievably lost. Please ensure that the information you use to withdraw your funds is correct before each transaction.
1. Navigating to the withdrawal form
Find the currency by ticker symbol USDT and click the “Withdraw” button. Alternatively, you can use the “Withdraw” button in the top-right corner of the balance sheet page and select the desired asset from the drop-down list.
2. Filling in the withdrawal form
Read the important information at the top of the withdrawal window. Please select the network through which the withdrawal will be made, insert the address where the funds will be sent (it can be found on the receiving platform), and specify the withdrawal amount.
Please pay attention to the minimum withdrawal amount and fee (you can subtract or add the fee to the amount entered with the switch). Additionally, you can find information about the minimum amount and fee for each coin network on the “Fees” page by specifying the ticker of the coin you want in the search box.
Then click on the “Withdrawal request” button.
3. Withdrawal confirmation
You must confirm the withdrawal using a code sent to the email linked to your WhiteBIT account and via 2FA (if two-factor authentication is enabled).
Please note that the code you receive in the email is valid for 180 seconds. Please enter it in the appropriate field in the withdrawal window.
Important: if you have not received an email with a code from WhiteBIT or received it too late, we recommend adding the email address email@example.com to your contact list, trusted sender list, or whitelist in your email settings. Also, move all emails from WhiteBIT from your spam and promotions folders to your inbox.
4. Checking withdrawal status
Any withdrawal in your WhiteBIT account is displayed in the “History” (the “Withdrawals” tab), and funds are debited from the “Main” balance.
If you are using the mobile app, go to “Wallet” (Exchange mode), find USDT, and tap “Withdrawal”. Then proceed similarly to the previous instruction. You can also read our article on withdrawing cryptocurrency from WhiteBIT via the app.
All withdrawals usually take between one minute and one hour. Exceptions are possible if the network is overloaded. If you are having difficulties withdrawing funds, please get in touch with our support team. To achieve this, you can:
- Submit a request on our website;
- Write to our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Contact us via live chat using the button at the bottom right of the screen.