Foremost, to withdraw, ensure your funds are in the “Main” balance. The transfer between balances is done manually using the “Transfer” button in the “Wallet” tab.
Select the currency you wish to transfer. Then select from the drop-down list a transfer from “Trading” or “Collateral” balance to “Main”, specify the amount of asset to be transferred, and click “Continue”. Your request will be executed instantly. Please note that even if your funds are not on the “Main” balance, the system will automatically prompt you to transfer them from the “Trading” or “Collateral” balance when you confirm the withdrawal.
You can proceed with the withdrawal as soon as the funds are on the “Main” balance. Let's take a step-by-step look at how to withdraw funds from WhiteBIT to another platform in the app, using Tether coin (USDT) as an example.
Please note the following important points:
- In the output window, always check the list of networks (token standards, respectively) supported on WhiteBIT. And make sure that the network through which you will withdraw is supported on the receiving side. You can also check the network browser of each coin in the “Wallet” tab by clicking on the coin’s ticker and then the “Explorer” button.
- Make sure you have entered the correct withdrawal address for the relevant network.
- Be aware of a memo (destination tag) for some currencies, such as Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM). Filling in the memo correctly is required for funds to be credited to your balance after withdrawal. However, if a memo is not required on the receiving side, enter "12345" in the appropriate field.
Be careful! If you enter incorrect information when making a transaction, your assets may be irretrievably lost. Please ensure that the information you use to withdraw your funds is correct before each transaction.
1. Navigating to the withdrawal form
Click the “Withdrawal” button in the “Wallet” tab and select USDT from the list of available coins.
2. Filling in the withdrawal form
Read the important information at the top of the withdrawal window. Select the network (if required), specify the withdrawal address, or scan the QR code of the address on the receiving platform, specify the amount, and click the “Withdrawal request” button.
Please pay attention to the minimum withdrawal amount and fee (you can subtract or add the fee to the amount entered with the switch). Additionally, you can find information about the minimum amount and fee for each coin network on the “Fees” page by specifying the ticker of the coin you want in the search box.
3. Confirming the withdrawal
You will receive an email. To confirm and create a withdrawal request, you will have to enter the code mentioned in the email. This code will be valid for 180 seconds.
In addition, if you have two-factor authentication (2FA) installed, you must enter a code from the authenticator app you are using to confirm the withdrawal.
Important: if you have not received an email with a code from WhiteBIT or received it too late, we recommend adding the email address email@example.com to your contact list, trusted sender list, or whitelist in your email settings. Also, move all emails from WhiteBIT from your spam and promotions folders to your inbox.
4. Checking withdrawal status
Any withdrawal in your WhiteBIT account is displayed in the “History” (the “Withdrawal” tab), and funds are debited from the “Main” balance.
All withdrawals usually take between one minute and one hour. Exceptions are possible if the network is overloaded. If you are having difficulties withdrawing funds, please get in touch with our support team. To achieve this, you can:
- Submit a request on our website;
- Write to our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Write in chat (in the WhiteBIT app, in the top-left corner, go to “Account” — “Support”).