P2P Express is a functionality that allows you to sell USDT using a P2P gateway and receive UAH to your card in one transaction.
There is no separate fee for P2P Express. The market and the exchange service provider determine the exchange rate. Therefore, WhiteBIT does not influence the USDT price.
1. Select the “P2P Express” option on the “Main” page to use the function.
1.1. You can also find “P2P Express” in the “Wallet” menu (screenshot 1) or by selecting USDT or UAH in the “Wallet” page (screenshot 2).
2. After clicking the “P2P Express” button, you will get a menu with a form. You need to have USDT on your balance for a successful exchange.
Then, you need to specify the withdrawal amount and the details of the UAH card of a Ukrainian bank to which the funds will be credited.
You do not need to re-enter the details if you have a previously saved card.
You must also read the service provider’s terms and conditions and check the box confirming it.
After that, click the “Continue” button.
3. In the following menu, you need to check the correctness of the entered data and confirm the request.
4. Next, you must confirm the operation by entering the code sent to your email and clicking the “Continue” button.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you also need to enter the code from the authenticator app (for example, Google Authenticator).
5. As a result, your request will be submitted for processing. It usually takes from one minute to an hour. You can check the transaction status in the “P2P Express” menu at the bottom of the page.
5.1. You can check your withdrawal details by going to the Wallet section and selecting the History menu in the WhiteBIT app. In the “Withdrawals” tab, you will see your transaction details.
In case of any difficulties or if you have any questions while using P2P Express, please contact our support team. To do so, you can:
- Leave a request on our website;
- Email the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Contact us via chat.