Almost every exchange user has encountered the need to withdraw funds to their wallet or card at least once. With over 270 digital assets available on WhiteBIT, knowing the quick and simple steps for fund withdrawal becomes an essential daily skill. In this article, we guide you through the process of withdrawing cryptocurrency to a blockchain address.
Suppose you need to withdraw BTC to your wallet address.
- Open the Balance page and select the cryptocurrency to withdraw (e.g., BTC) in Total or Main Balance. A withdrawal page will open for you.
- Select the method (Address), network, and address type when available.
- In the field below, copy or carefully enter the address of the wallet to which you want to send funds. In addition, you can scan the QR address using the button next to "Paste".
- Specify the amount. This example is in BTC. Click "Continue". Check the details in the confirmation window.
- In the same window, enter the security code that you will receive on the email you used for signing up on WhiteBIT and the code from the authenticator. After, press the confirmation button.
Done! Withdrawals usually take some time. It depends on the load of the blockchain network you chose to send funds to. The history of all transactions can be checked in the "History" tab, and the status of the transaction can be checked in the web browser by clicking on its details.