Whitechain Wallet is a wallet app inside the Telegram bot. This wallet allows you to easily manage your funds, make instant WhiteBIT Coin (WBT) (Whitechain network native coin) deposits and withdrawals, receive and send NFT, without leaving the messenger.
Whitechain Wallet is a tool that is a combination of convenience, security and innovation in financial management. We are going to set up the Whitechain Wallet in Telegram and tell you more about the features of its functionality.
Setting up a Whitechain Wallet in Telegram
In order to create a wallet, you have to:
- Go to the @whitechain_wallet_bot Telegram bot, press “Start”, and choose “Open Wallet”.
Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, a new window will open in Telegram with the Whitechain Wallet home page. It will display the following information:
- Telegram nickname;
- deposit and withdrawal buttons;
- transaction history;
- NFT collections (if you have any).
Please note: To access the settings section, you have to click on the nickname icon.
How to top up your wallet?
In order to make a deposit to your Whitechain wallet, follow the next instructions:
- Press “Deposit” button on the home page.
- Once this is done, a window with the deposit address and QR code will open on your device. You can copy the address by clicking on the corresponding button. Also, there is an opportunity to share QR-code or scan it on the sender’s platform.
Please note: Currently, Whitechain Wallet only supports WhiteBIT Coin (WBT) on the Whitechain network.
- To return to the home page, click on the arrow symbol in the upper left corner. This tab also displays the history and status of the transaction.
How to make a withdrawal and confirm the transaction?
To make a withdrawal, you have to complete the following steps:
- Click the “Withdraw” button on the home page.
- Enter the withdrawal address or scan the QR code with the address generated on another platform. Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- Specify the number of WBT you would like to withdraw and click the “Continue” button.
- Check if the data you have entered is correct. Click “Continue” to confirm.
- After following the above-mentioned instructions, Whitechain Wallet app will close and you will receive a message in the Telegram bot. Press “Confirm” to agree with the transfer of funds.
When the transaction is confirmed in the network, you will also receive a notification in Telegram with a link to the transaction in the explorer.
Please note: You can track the transaction status in the “Transactions” section on the home page of the app.
Where can I see the transaction details?
In order to see a list of all transactions, click “See More” in the “Transactions” section of the home page.
The status, date and amount of transactions are displayed in the deposit and withdrawal history. Transaction statuses are indicated by the corresponding icons:
To go to the details of the transaction you need, just click on it. The following information is displayed in the transaction details:
- deposit or withdrawal amount;
- fee amount;
- date and time of transaction;
- date and time of the final transaction status;
- sender and recipient addresses.
By clicking on the hash or one of the addresses, you will automatically be redirected to the explorer page (http://explorer.whitechain.io/).
You can send the transaction to the same address by clicking on the corresponding button in the withdrawal details tab.
How to receive and send NFT?
To receive an NFT, it is enough to send the asset to the wallet address using the deposit instructions above (look at “How to top up your wallet?” section).
- The NFT is displayed on the home page at the bottom of the screen in the “Collections” section. In order to see the full collection, click “See more”.
- You will be able to see the following information about the asset by clicking on a specific NFT:
- NFT image;
- Name of the asset;
- Token standard;
- Collection of the NFT;
- NFT contract address;
- NFT author's address.
- In order to transfer your NFT to another address, click “Send to address” in the NFT details tab. Enter or scan the withdrawal address and press “Continue”.
Please note: To send ERC-1155 NFT, you also need to specify its amount.
- Then you need to make sure that all the data is correct and confirm the transaction.
Please note: Whitechain Wallet is available in a web-version and mobile/desktop applications.
Whitechain Funding Bot
Whitechain Funding Bot is a Telegram bot that allows you to get free WBT to cover the fee for the first 10–12 transactions on the Whitechain network.
In order to get free WBT, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://t.me/whitechain_funding_bot, or enter @whitechain_funding_bot nickname in the Telegram search bar.
- The Telegram bot will then open on your device. Press on the “Start” button.
- Enter your EVM wallet address (an address compatible with the Ethereum network) in the text box below.
- Make sure you have entered the correct address. Press “Fund My Wallet”.
- After that, you will receive a Telegram-notification that WBT has been sent to the address you specified, as well as a link to the transaction in the explorer.
Please note: One Telegram user can top up only one web3 wallet.
Make sure you are not sending money to/from smart contracts before confirming a transaction. Sending such transactions will result in loss of funds.
In case of any questions related to the Whitechain Wallet functionality, you can: