Koinly is a software to track and generate tax reports on your transactions and deals. You can use it to keep track of your digital assets and the taxes associated with them.
It allows you to automatically import transactions, determine market prices at the time of your deals, match transfers between your wallets, calculate your cryptocurrency profit/losses and generate tax reports!
- Can I use an existing Koinly profile?
Yes, you can use an existing Koinly profile. To do this, you need to connect your WhiteBIT wallet to the service and import your data.
- How to manage data import from WhiteBIT to Koinly?
There are several ways: import using an API key; by uploading a report in CSV format; add transactions separately via the Koinly web interface.
- How do I connect Koinly to WhiteBIT?
You can do this via the WhiteBIT exchange and through the Koinly website.
If you have any questions related to tax report creation, exchange functionality, you can:
- Leave a request on our website;
- Write to the support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Write to the chat using the button in the lower right corner of the screen.