In order to pass KYC verification and start working with the full range of tools of our exchange, you have to create an account on WhiteBIT.
The registration process takes only a few minutes. Here is how to follow it.
How to sign up from the website?
- Follow the link https://whitebit.com/auth/register or click “Sign Up” in the top right corner of the website.
- Enter your email address and come up with a strong password in the correspondent fields.
Please note: A password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase one, 1 number and 1 special character.
You can also enter the ID of a referrer (a user who already has a WhiteBIT account and invited you to the exchange).
- Press the “Continue” button. A registration confirmation window should open on your device.
- Check your mailbox for a 4-digit code. Enter this code in the appropriate field and click “Confirm”. Done!
How to sign up from the mobile application?
- Download and open the WhiteBIT mobile app.
- Open the “Main” tab and click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter your email address and come up with a strong password in a new tab.
- Press the “Continue” button. You will be automatically redirected to the email confirmation page.
- Check your email. You will receive an email from WhiteBIT with a 4-digit code, you need to enter this code in the appropriate field on the email confirmation page. Please do not close the page. Also, please note that the code is valid for 3 minutes.
If you have registered via a referral link, it will be automatically linked to your account.
Enjoy all the benefits of our exchange and earn with WhiteBIT!
In case of any questions related to registration on WhiteBIT, you can: