What is a Digital Gift Card?
Digital Gift Card is a new feature on WhiteBIT that allows you to easily and quickly purchase gift cards for products from top brands directly through our platform. One of the key features of this product is the ability to pay for gift cards with cryptocurrency.
How to purchase a Digital Gift Card?
To purchase a Digital Gift Card, you need to follow a few steps, starting with identity verification (KYC) and enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account. After that, follow the simple instructions:
- In the Gift Cards section, select the country from the list where you wish to use the gift card;
- Select the brand whose gift card you would like to purchase;
- Click on the selected Gift Card page and specify the preferred card value.
At this point, it is worth noting that card values can vary between two types: fixed (e.g., EUR 10, EUR 50, EUR 100) and with the possibility of choosing the value by the user within the fixed range.
- Make sure that your funds are on the Main balance;
- Once you have reached the payment page, select the currency to purchase the Gift Card from the list;
- After clicking “Checkout”, note the cost of the payment, which will depend on the exchange rate of the chosen currency;
- Confirm your purchase by entering the 2FA code;
- Congratulations! Your Gift Card is now ready for use.
What are the most common questions?
Is it possible to check the Gift Card after its purchase?
- All your purchased cards are available in the Gift Card History section.
What if the intended brand is not available in the selected country?
- In this case, unfortunately, Gift Cards of this brand are currently out of stock or not available for this country.
Is it possible to get additional benefits when buying a Gift Card using another currency?
- Absolutely! When choosing the currency to purchase your Gift Card, please check for special discounts available for certain currencies.
Is it possible to find out whether the Gift Card has been activated and, if so, when?
- We do not have any information about the activation status of the Gift Card. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the issuer of your Gift Card to clarify this information.