What’s a Sub-Account?
Sub-Accounts are auxiliary accounts that you can add to your Main Account. This feature is designed to bring up new possibilities for managing investments.
You can add up to 3 Sub-Accounts to your profile to organize and execute multiple trading strategies efficiently. This means you can keep your Main Account's settings and funds secure while experimenting with different trading approaches in the additional account. It's an intelligent way to diversify your portfolio and try out new market strategies without putting your main investments at risk.
How to Add a Sub-Account?
Sub-Accounts can be created via the WhiteBIT website or mobile app. Here are the simple instructions for the Sub-Account registration:
- Go to “Settings”, and ”General Settings” and select “Sub-Account”.
- Enter the name of the Sub-Account (Label), and optionally enter an e-mail address. You can change the Label later in the ”Settings” as many times as required. The Label must be unique within a single Main Account.
- Choose Balance Accessibility between Trading Balance (Spot) and Collateral Balance (Futures + Margin) to define the trading options of the Sub-Account. You can select both.
- Confirm the “Share KYC” option to share the identity verification certificate with the Sub-Account. This option is available only in this step. If KYC is not provided during registration, the Sub-Account user must complete it himself.
And that’s it! Now, you could share the WhiteBIT trading experience with others, try different approaches, or both.
How to Sign in a Sub-Account?
You can switch to the Sub-Account via the WhiteBIT website or mobile app.
Use these two options to do this on the website.
- Click on the account icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Main Account and select your Sub-Account from the list of Created Sub-Accounts.
Follow the simple instructions below:
- Go to “Settings” and ”General Settings” and select “Sub-Account”.
- Select the Sub-Account from the list of Created Sub-Accounts and press the “Switch” button to sign in.
To switch to a Sub-Account in the WhiteBIT app, you can also click on the Main Account and select a Sub-Account from the list or do the following:
- Go to “Account” and select “Sub-Account”.
- Select the Sub-Account from Your Accounts list and press on the Sub-Account Label.
- Tap the “Switch” button to log in to the Sub-Account.
Now you can trade using WhiteBIT Sub-Account!
In case of any questions related to Sub-Accounts on WhiteBIT, you can: